Microscope Digital Camera
(incl. iPhone support)
DISCOVER THE UNDISCLOSED ELEMENTS OF OUR WORLD
Our Microscope Digital Camera allows you to experience the exciting sight and discovery of a whole new microscopic world and thus experience a whole new kind of photography.
Capture microscopic details in high resolution directly on your iPhone, Android smartphone, tablet, PC, or Mac and take pictures that are not possible with a DSLR camera.
Microscope Digital Camera is a great change to conventional photography and ideal for both amateur and professional photographers.
Enlarge objects up to 1000 times their original size. Equipped with a dynamic image sensor and 8 dimmable LED lights to create detailed images and videos in a way you’ve never done before.
HOW IT WORKS
You can connect any device quickly and easily, when the Wi-Fi signal is connected by our microscopic wireless camera.
Our application allows you to capture high definition photos and videos on the go while analyzing objects under this incredible Full HD microscope digital camera.
To make sure the image is not blurry, you also have the option of using the software or application controls.
We use dynamic image sensors, which provide constant and detailed information and deliver up to 60 frames per second.
The wireless microscope digital camera is equipped with a stabilization tripod that allows you to easily focus on the desired position of the objects to be analyzed with an amazing 50x to 1000x zoom.
This is enough to see the smallest details that are invisible to the human eye.
The 1000X microscope digital camera has 8 LED lights with a dimmer to adjust it to a brightness that suits your environment and time of day.
APPLICATION & SET-UP
- Download the recommended App for your device (Google Play)
- Switch on the device, the display will blink blue. This means that it is now visible as a WLAN connection. When the Wifi connection is connected, the blue light will be constantly on.
- Open the app or software if your device is connected to the microscope’s Wifi signal,the App will now automatically open the camera.
- (For Mac users, activate the camera by clicking on the “Camera” tab in the Photo Studio software and selecting “GENERAL-UVC#2”).
Setup for Windows
- Download the software.
- Switch on the device, the display will now flash blue. This means that it can now be recognized as a WLAN connection. When the Wifi connection is connected, the blue light will be constantly on.
- Open the Microscope Digital Camera software, press the “Settings” tab and connect the device with the label “GENERAL-UVC”.
Microscope Digital Camera
is compatible with iOS (iPhone), Android (Samsung, Huawei, LG, Sony, HTC, etc.), Windows, Mac and Linux devices.
Use a wireless Wi-Fi connection to transfer stunning 1080p photos and videos in real time to any device.
Take photos from a very close angle and discover a whole new world of photography.
There are no reviews yet.